We’ve recently acquired the https://detroitblackfoodsecurity.org/ Detroit Black Food Security Network. This amazing website/company has been a key player in providing healthy food and education in Detroit.
What They Do:
- Urban Farming: They grow fresh food right in the city.
- Workshops: They teach people about healthy eating and growing food.
- Community Events: They bring people together to talk about food and health.
Our Future Together: We plan to keep all the great work going and expand it even more. We believe everyone in Detroit deserves access to healthy food.
Join Us: Want to be part of this? Here’s how:
- Volunteer for our projects.
- Attend our workshops and events.
- Spread the word about what we’re doing.
Thank You! We’re excited about this journey and thankful for your support.